“ADOPTION IS THE GIFT OF LIFE “
An open letter to Birth Mothers from Thomas Taneff
I have practiced adoption law for nearly 20 years now. Helping birth mothers find loving homes for their children is the most emotionally satisfying part of my legal practice. In 2005 I was awarded the U.S. Congressional “Angels in Adoption” award for my involvement in almost 2000 adoption matters. I am fully aware of the trust and confidence birth mothers put in me everyday and I have been committed to helping them find the right adoptive parents for their baby .
If you are pregnant and unsure what to do, I am here to help you look at all of your options. My staff and I are available everyday, all day. Please call us collect at (614) 241-2181.
How We Can Help You
Thomas Taneff Co., LPA. is a private adoption law practice. This essentially means adoption is done your way with personalized attention by qualified professionals. My staff and I are here to ease the burden that may be experienced by prospective birth mothers. You can count on us for the following:
- You the prospective birth parent will be working with a person, not a bureaucratic organization or agency.
- We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Everything is strictly confidential.
- If you desire, we can help you find the right adoptive parents for your child. Each of our prospective adoptive parents are screened by my office and investigated and pre-approved through a home study by the Probate Court.
- We can design your adoption plan so that it is just right for you. It can be open with exchanges of information, pictures, letters, and even phone calls. It can be open or closed…or just about anything in between.
- We can arrange for your medical care and ensure you deliver at the hospital you and your doctor would like.
Our law firm serves clients throughout the state of Ohio, specifically the Columbus, Ohio metro area, including Franklin County, Delaware County, Knox County, Licking County, Fairfield County, Pickaway County, Madison County, and Union County in probate and estate administration. In adoption law matters we serve the entire state of Ohio. If you are a Mother or parent looking for a loving adoptive family for your child, please contact us today: (614) 241-2181